The moveset of Stahlmaster2000 is a special video which was made by Stahlmaster2000 himself. It was uploaded on July 5, 2015.
Entrance: Light-on appearanceEdit
- He turns the light on to appear and said "Yeah."
Neutral B: RantingEdit
- He rants longer at 100% damage to opponents.
- He rants shorter at 50% damage to opponents.
Side B: Beatboxing StyleEdit
- He beatboxes fast at 50% damage to opponents.
- He beatboxes slow at 25% damage to opponents.
Up B: AhuzhabulaEdit
- He sings the long Ahuzhabula at 50% damage to opponents.
- He sings the short Ahuzhabula at 25% damage to opponents.
Down B: Randomness style in slow motionEdit
- He plays the tambourine at 50% stun to opponents.
- He strums the guitar at 25% stun to opponents.
- He claps his hands at 10% stun to opponents.
- He snaps his fingers at 5% stun to opponents.
Final Smash: "Slow Motion Boom!"Edit
- He says "Here's one!", and then yelled "Boom!" while using the giant punch with a giant fist used the word "Bam!" in slow motion.
Note about the final smashEdit
- This KOs or stuns the opponents after he yells "Boom!" while using the giant punch with a giant fist used the word "Bam!" in slow motion.
- K.O. sound 1: (making noises)
- K.O. sound 2: You!
- Star K.O.: (screaming)
- Screen K.O.: (choking in air)
- Side Taunt: Amigo o Enemigo? (Spanish meaning: "Friend or Foe?")
- Up Taunt: "Stand clear and you won't get hurt."
- Down Taunt: "You've got a decision to make."
Victory Poses and Losing PoseEdit
- Victory Pose 1: "Yes! Yes!"
- Victory Pose 2: "Little slow for a night, ain't it?" (laughing)
- Victory Pose 3: "Can you do this?" (using the complex finger trick)
- Losing Pose: Faints